With the unmistakable aroma of freshly baked pizza and other Italian delicacies filling the open kitchen, Jazz@PizzaExpress has today announced a fantastic offer for couples looking to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style.
For just AED 350 per couple, starting at 7pm on Saturday 14 February 2015, JLT’s popular hotspot will set the romantic mood with candles, fairy lights and roses, while offering a mouthwatering set menu – naturally accompanied with the restaurant’s signature live music.
The romantic menu will include a choice of one sharing appetiser, two main courses, and a trio dessert along with a bottle of house wine. Couples can choose from Jazz@PizzaExpress classics and also special dishes for the evening, some of which include:
- Oven-baked taleggio cheese – Jazz@PizzaExpress’ take on a cheese fondue: Chunks of taleggio cheese oven-baked with rosemary and a four-cheese sauce. Served with warm dough balls.
- Classic Italian antipasto – A selection of prime wagyu cured meats served with rustica tomatoes, large green Sicilian olives, sweet peppadew peppers, baby mozzarella. Served with warm dough balls.
- Beetroot and goat’s cheese salad – Beetroot, goat’s cheese, avocado, wild rocket, dried cranberry, walnuts, drizzled with honey balsamic vinaigrette. It is served with warm dough stick.
- Affumicato pizza – Smoked chicken, mushroom, tomato, grilled red pepper, hot green peppers and fontina cheese.
- Lasagna verde pasta – Chargrilled vegetables, chopped capers and olives, roasted peppers, mozzarella, béchamel and passata layered with green spinach pasta and baked with arrabbiata sauce and Parmesan.
- Linguine frutti di mare pasta – Mussels, prawns, squid, garlic oil and tomato sauce.
- Trio of Desserts – Mini chocolate fudge cake, mini vanilla cheesecake and mini strawberry mousse cake.
Anand Radia, PizzaExpress UAE Managing Director, said: “This is the most romantic day of the year, and we want to ensure every couple that dines with us has an extra special Valentine’s evening. We welcome regular and new customers to experience a night full of exquisite food and scintillating music.”
To book a table on Saturday 14th February, please call 04 441 6342.
PizzaExpress is one of the world’s leading casual dining and consumer brands. Established in 1965 in London, UK it is a part of Hony Capital. They have over 436 managed restaurants in the UK, nearly 68 franchised restaurants internationally across 9 markets.
PizzaExpress UAE is owned and run by Jordana (Jordana Restaurants LLC). There are currently seven PizzaExpress restaurants in the UAE including the recently opened site at JLT, the only alcohol-licensed PizzaExpress in the Emirates named Jazz@PizzaExpress.
A Pizza History: PizzaExpress has been obsessed with pizza ever since its founder Peter Boizot opened the first PizzaExpress restaurant on Wardour Street, Soho in 1965. Peter is a big foodie, and took great pride in pioneering beautiful pizza on the high street and working with the best to do this. His passion about art and architecture also saw PizzaExpress as one of the first restaurant chains to adopt open kitchens and place restaurants in interesting buildings, from old churches to banks to dairies.