The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Oman, which provides visa to resident nationalities requiring a Schengen visa to travel to The Netherlands, the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Estonia, Hungary, Norway, Poland, Sweden or Switzerland for has outsourced its visa application service in Muscat to VFS Global.
The opening of the Visa Application Centre (VFS) as of June 8th, 2015 was formally launched at the new operating premises at Muscat Grand Mall, Tilal Complex, Level F1, Nawras Campus.
The service was inaugurated by HE Barbara Joziasse, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Oman and Mr Ajit Alexander, COO – Middle East and Africa, VFS Global, on 07 June, 2015 in the presence of dignitaries and the media.
Speaking on the occasion, HE Barbara Joziasse said, “Provision of high quality and efficient service in outsourcing is utmost essential especially at a time, when the interest of the Sultanate in the Netherlands is growing exponentially.”
Adding to these comments, Mr Ajit Alexander said, “VFS Global is honoured to be the trusted partner to the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and to be able to extend our services to Oman and Dubai. We are committed to offering a convenient and accessible service with modern facilities for travellers in Oman”.
The key features of this Schengen Visa Application Centre are:
- A conveniently located and easily accessible state-of-the art Visa Application Centre
- Dedicated website for easy access to information including visa categories, requirements and check-list, applicable fees and application status
- Dedicated call centre and email support to answer queries and status of application
- Tracking of application status and SMS alerts for visa status update on mobile phones
- Prime time appointment service allows applicants to lodge their applications beyond the normal processing hours
- Premium Lounge Service
- Door-step delivery of passports
Schengen Visa Application Centre, Muscat
Address: Level F1, Nawras Campus, Tilal Complex, Muscat Grand Mall,
Doha Al Adab Street, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
CONTACT DETAILS AND TIMINGS
Helpline: +968 22060111 | Email: info.Netherlandoman@vfshelpline.com
Working Hours: 08:00 to 16:00 (Sunday to Thursday)
Application Submission: 08:00 to 15:00
Passport Collection: 15:00 to 16:00
*VFS Global will be responsible only for acceptance of applications and return delivery of passports and documents. All applications will continue to be assessed and processed by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Muscat. Timelines for turnaround of visas are as per the discretion of the authorities.