London’s most sought after five-star hotel, Corinthia Hotel London, is launching the best suite stay experience the city has to offer. Heartfelt hospitality, an award-winning spa, lavish accommodation and the best of London’s shopping and entertainment only a stone’s throw away – for those seeking the luxury of ‘me time’ Corinthia London is perfectly positioned to offer the ultimate Eid getaway.
The Corinthia London Suite Life package promises guests an exciting, indulgent, and memorable stay. Guests who book two or more nights in a Trafalgar or River Suite, The Actor’s Penthouse, The Explorer’s Penthouse, The Whitehall Penthouse or the Writer’s Penthouse will enjoy the Suite Life with the following exclusive amenities: –
Package Price Includes
- Daily English Breakfast
- A bottle of Laurent-Perrier bubbly upon arrival
- Butler service on all applicable suites and penthouses
- Complimentary upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- A one way airport transfer from London Heathrow or Gatwick
- Complimentary use of the hotel car within Zone 1
- Complimentary pressing of 2 garments
- Complimentary tour of the famed Burlington Arcade given by a traditional Beadle Guard
- Access to the extensive thermal floor at ESPA Life at Corinthia
- Complimentary Wi-fi, the fastest in London with 1 Gigabit uncontended internet connection
- Complimentary 24 hour gym access
As soon as they arrive, guests will be welcomed to their room with a bottle of Laurent Perrier bubbly, complimentary unpacking and packing services, and butler to fulfil every desire – guests can simply unwind whilst everything is taken care of. Pampering continues with complimentary access to the Thermal Floor at the award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia spa including the swimming pool, vitality pool, sauna, and steam room.
Within walking distance of some of the city’s major shopping districts, including the famous Burlington Arcade, Bond Street and Regent Street, as well the most sought-after attractions, the luxuriously redesigned hotel offers the perfect location from which to enjoy ample leisure time and explore nearby tourist sites.
Named the Best UK Hotel Spa by the Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards in 2014, ESPA Life at Corinthia offers a unique integrated wellness approach alongside a luxury spa experience, spanning 3300m2 of luxurious space over four floors where guests can relax and indulge.