Gillette®, the leader in global shave care and industry pioneer, today unveiled its latest product innovation to change the face of shaving yet again: the Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall™ Technology. Inspired by “Shave Face” – the scrunching and stretching that men make to ensure that their razor makes contact with their face – the Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall™ Technology is a razor designed to move to meet a man’s face, rather than the other way around, resulting in maximum contact over contours.
For as long as men have been shaving, they’ve been moving their face to meet the blade. But the Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology is shaving rebuilt. The unique Flexball allows the blade to pivot to bring another range of motion to shaving, for better adherence to the contours and a shaving experience preferred two-to-one over the non-Flexball Fusion ProGlide. The new Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology will be available for sale on-shelf at mass retailers throughout the region beginning September 2015 at starting retail price of SAR 40*.
At an unveiling event on 4th August 2015 at Art Sawa, attendees were treated to a first look at the product. Attendees were invited to take the Fusion ProGlide with Flexball Technology for a spin at shave stations throughout the venue.
“For over a century, since King C. Gillette introduced the very first safety razor in 1901, Gillette has revolutionized the way the world shaves, fusing state-of-the-art engineering with precision technology in manufacturing,” said Amy Couture-Rizzo, Senior Product Researcher at Gillette Global Grooming. As Gillette’s research expert, Ms. Rizzo arrived from the brand’s innovation center, to speak at the launch event. “With FlexBall, Gillette has – once again – declared shaving rebuilt for an unrivaled shaving experience.”
To bring the idea of “Shave Face” to consumers everywhere, Gillette has also teamed up with a number of regional influencers to show their ‘Shave Faces’ through the influencers’ social media platforms as well as through https://www.facebook.com/gillettearabia.
Key product specifics of the all-new Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Razor include:
- Place your list items here
- A reimagined handle dock, which allows the blades to glide through a full range of motion, responding to contours and maintaining maximum contact to get virtually every hair
- Better adherence on the curves to get virtually every hair for smoother skin
- 4-way flex for superior contact with every curve of a man’s face
- More ergonomic grip for better control
- Re-engineered, low-cutting force blades with thinner, finer edges and an advanced, low-resistant coating for effortless cutting through hair, with less tug and pull
- Enhanced Lubrastrip to enable smooth movement over skin
- Can be enhanced by a complementary product –Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel – which helps prepare the skin for an even smoother and more comfortable shave.