This Eid Al Adha, Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg invites GCC travellers to experience the grandeur of St. Petersburg with a special package tailored to an unforgettable cultural experience in Russia’s second largest city.
With the hotel’s Discover St. Petersburg package, guests can enjoy a three night stay at the five-star hotel’s luxurious Executive Suite, begin their day with a buffet breakfast at the Imperial Restaurant or the Executive Club Lounge, before heading out to experience the grandeur of St. Petersburg with a private tour of the city, which also includes the symbolic Peter and Paul Fortress and the Hermitage. The property is centrally located at the world-famous Nevsky Prospect, offering easy and direct access to major sites of cultural and artistic importance.
In addition, guests can indulge in a Russian gourmet dinner at the ‘Tsar’ restaurant; an acclaimed fine-dining restaurant specializing in giving traditional Russian dishes a gentle modern twist. To complete the Russian cultural experience guests will receive complimentary tickets to an Opera or Ballet performance, complete with private transfers to and from the theatre.
Throughout their stay at the hotel, guests will also enjoy all Executive Club benefits including free snacks and drinks all day, complimentary Wi-Fi in their room and in the lounge, complimentary use of PCs in the Lounge and the use of the communication room.
Savour the history, culture and cuisine of this unique city with Corinthia St. Perersburg this Eid Al Adha.
The ‘Discover St. Petersburg’ Package Includes:
- Accommodation for three nights in an Executive Suite
- Buffet breakfast in the Imperial Restaurant or the Executive Club Lounge
- Private transfer to and from the airport or train station
- A bottle of sparkling bubbly and fruit plate upon arrival
- A private tour of the city and Peter and Paul Fortress
- A dinner in the Russian ‘Tsar’ restaurant, including transfer to the restaurant and back
- Tickets for a ballet or opera performance and transfer to and from the theatre
- Executive Club’s benefits (free snacks and drinks during the day; national/international newspapers; complimentary Wi-Fi in the room and in Lounge; complimentary use of PCs in the Lounge and use of the communication room; complimentary ironing (2 items per stay); evening turn down service)
- Complimentary access to the fitness centre
The Discover St Perersburg package price starts from 58,300 rubles per person.
For more information on Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg visit: http://www.corinthia.com/
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking. Full payment is requested on reservation stage
- Rates are exclusive of VAT and visa application fee
- Offer is not valid for group bookings
- Non-refundable and non-cancellable. Cancellation or no-show charge is 100% of 3 nights stay
- Advance booking is requested (minimum 7 days)
- No refunds can be given for unused services