Men usually just use soap and water to cleanse their face and don’t bother with creams or serums just to look good. However, they want to maintain clean, clear and young-looking skin without much hassle.
With life in the fast lane, and a no-fuss lifestyle and mindset, QNET has designed two powerful skincare products that men can use easily and quickly use to keep their male grooming goals in check.
The two new products are DEFY Dirt Fighter, a cleanser, which mildly exfoliates and acts as a shaving foam; and the DEFY Youth Tonic, a wrinkle-reducing serum, an anti-ageing serum, a moisturizer and after shave all rolled into one.
Men have thicker skin than women and very few wrinkles appear until they’ve reached the age of 35. But before you know it, signs of fatigue and dull skin become an everyday occurrence that take a toll on your skin, especially if you have a hectic lifestyle. So once you’ve hit your thirties, your mission is to prevent the signs of aging!
Mr. Sunny Shaper, an international personal care expert, shares 5 key tips for men to have a fresh and clear complexion.
- Always keep your skin hydrated. Drink up to 3 – 4 litres of water a day and keep a water jug with you. Better yet add a little fun by adding fruits like fresh strawberries and limes to your water and enjoy the detoxing power of infused water.
- Keep your skin clean. In the morning and at night, use DEFY Dirt Fighter cleanser, a part of the new men’s skincare range from QNET, a no-nonsense cleanser that eliminates all that disgusting gunk from your face. Powered by NVIRO-P, it shields your face from harsh environmental factors making you feel like a real man. You can also use this instead of your usual shaving cream.
- Since skin is thinner and loses firmness by the age of 40, fight against time and start now with the DEFY Youth Tonic, a wrinkle-reducing serum which acts as your Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer and after shave cream. Squirt a small dollop of it on to your hands and rub them together. Apply the moisturizer to your face while focusing on the contours of your eyes and mouth. You will see wrinkles will be smoothed out and skin will appear firmer.
- Eat healthy and balance your diet with nutritional supplements that help your body perform at its best. Take advantage of the LifeQode health supplements to strengthen your immune system and take care of your inner health, which will show on the outside, with glowing skin. Take up the 10,000 steps challenge and a bit of activity into your day to day routine. Walk to the grocery store instead of taking the car, and climb the stairs instead of taking the elevator.
- Wean yourself off from too much alcohol and cigarettes. While you’re at it, check your caffeine consumption as well. Get some quality sleep in. Don’t just look at your phone till you feel sleepy. Be mindful and make a concentrated effort to stop looking at black screens, meditate for 10 minutes or read a book instead. Getting sufficient rest shows on your skin.
As a prominent Asian direct selling company, QNET provides a wide range of life enhancing products that are offered through its proprietary e-commerce platform to customers and distributors in more than 100 countries. The company also has some 25 offices and agencies worldwide, and more than 50 stockists, apart from localized operations or franchisees in a number of countries. In UAE QNET operates from 3 locations, offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi as well as a logistics hub in Mussafah.
Established in Hong Kong in 1998, QNET is a member of the Direct Selling Association of Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Indonesia. QNET is also a part of the Hong Kong Health Food Association and the Health Supplements Industry Association of Singapore among others.
QNET is active in sports sponsorships around the world, including football, badminton and more, due to the company’s strong belief that the drive, passion and teamwork of sports mirrors that of QNET. QNET recently signed a new and exciting partnership with Manchester City Football Club (MCFC), as its official direct selling partner for three years.