Travellers from Jordan can now apply for visas to Cyprus at the new Cyprus Visa Application Centre launched in the city of Amman. With Cyprus emerging as a preferred outbound destination, applicants will find this centre, located in the heart of the city, an easily accessible and convenient option.
The newly launched centre is located at Galleria Mall, 4th Floor, Sweifieh Street, Amman, and joins 9 other client governments also served from the same premise. Services at the new Cyprus Visa Application Centre commence from 04 September 2016.
VFS Global has partnered with the Government of the Republic of Cyprus to handle visa processing services since 201o. The company now serves the client government through 18 Visa Application Centres globally in 5 countries.
Commenting on the launch of the new centre, HE Ms Nafsika Krousti, Ambassador of the Republic of Cyprus in Amman, said, “It is indeed important that the Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Amman is launching this visa application centre, in collaboration with VFS Global. I need to emphasize that the Cyprus Government highly cherishes its bilateral relations with the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and wishes to provide the best possible facilities to Jordanian citizens applying for visas to travel to Cyprus, either for business, or pleasure. In this framework, I hope and trust that VFS Global in its visa processing procedures will rise to the challenge of providing the highest level of quality of service to the visa applicants, for the benefit of all”.
Added Mr Srinarayan Sankaran, COO – Middle East, VFS Global, “We are delighted to collaborate with the Government of the Republic of Cyprus to launch this new centre in Jordan, which caters to the country’s rising travel demand. Jordan is the fourth country in the Middle East from which VFS Global is privileged to provide citizens with Cyprus visa processing services. The company is committed to the highest levels of customer experience to offer an accessible and safe process, which is seamless and convenient.”
The key features of the new centre are:
• Convenient and centrally-accessed location
• Longer operating hours allowing applicants to visit at a time of their convenience
• Professional staff with local language capability to handle queries and applications
• Automated queue governance for smooth flow of applicants, providing better crowd management
• Dedicated counters for applicants and travel agents/tour operators
• Dedicated website for easy access to information including visa categories, requirements, checklist and applicable fees
• Online appointment scheduling, and tracking of application status
• Dedicated call centres and email support to answer queries
• 100% secure handling of passports, documents and personal information
• Visa status update via website or SMS alerts
Cyprus Visa Application Centre
Address: Abdul Raheem Al-Haj Moh’d Street, Galleria Mall, Building No. 56, 4th Floor, Sweifieh – Amman, Jordan
Helpline: +96 264001004 Email: Info.email@example.com
Business hours: 0900hrs to 1500hrs (Sunday day to Thursday)
Submission Timings: 0900hrs – 1500hrs| Sunday day to Thursday (except holidays as declared by the Embassy)
Document Collection: 15:00hrs – 17:00hrs | Sunday day to Thursday (except holidays as declared by the Embassy)
* VFS Global will be responsible only for accepting applications for the Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Amman All applications submitted will continue to be assessed and processed by the Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus. Timelines for turnaround of visas are as per the discretion of the Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Amman
About VFS Global
VFS Global is the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. With 2251 Application Centres, operations in 125 countries across five continents and over 120 million applications processed as on 31 July 2016, VFS Global serves the interests of 50 client governments. VFS Global’s worldwide operations are certified ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System, ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security Management System and ISO 14001:2004 for Environmental Management System.
For more information, please visit www.vfsglobal.com